- To gather internal and external CRAFT stakeholders to discuss potential areas of collaboration with the African Tax Administration Forum (ATAF), Revenue Authorities and Ministries of Finance in the targeted countries with a focus on domestic resource mobilization: challenges and opportunities for policy change;
- Discuss with internal and external CRAFT stakeholders current trends with regard to tax justice with a focus on tax competition and tax incentives, specifically in the extractives sector and opportunities for advocacy and campaigning.
- To gather all internal CRAFT stakeholders to assess the development of the project to date, current national contexts with regard to taxation and funding opportunities for the project ( follow up on the implementation of the CRAFT project will be done in line with the content of the Memorandum of Understanding for the project with regard to the implementation phase);
- To prepare joint training session for CRAFT lead partners tentatively planned for October 2012 in Nairobi with IBP, TWN-A, Action Aid and SOMO: needs assessment and content.
- Sign the MoU for the implementation phase of the CRAFT project discussed.